Ecobloom is a Stockholm-based startup within the area of smart indoor farming. We bring nature closer to people by empowering them to grow their own food in a fun and interactive way. By combining an ancient growing method with modern technology, we hope to revolutionize the way we grow food. We are a small team with a shared vision to help create a better and more sustainable place for future generations. And we look for like-minded people who share the same goal. Is that you?
Who You Are
We are currently looking for a tech-savvy person with great knowledge and interest in electronics, sensors and firmware development. As part of the core team of Ecobloom, you will be helping out with the development of the technology of our product(s), and work with the latest within FoodTech. You will be working closely with great minds within everything from Mechanical Engineering to Strategic Design.
- MS or PhD in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Robotics or related technical field.
- Highly experienced with electronics development and sensory systems
- Highly experienced working with microcontrollers (e.g., ESP32 / ESP8266, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc.)
- Experience with PCB development (design and manufacturing)
- Knowledge in programming languages such as C/C++ and Python.
- Experience in querying databases (e.g., SQL, MySQL, MapReduce or Hadoop) and statistical analysis
- Experience with communication protocols such as HTTP, MQTT, etc.
- Experience with cloud platforms, such as Google Cloud Platform.
- 5+ years of relevant experience-firmware:
- Strong experience with low level device drivers (Camera, Bluetooth, WiFi, Display)
- Strong embedded debugging skills on target hardware
- Understanding of hardware architecture and components
- Build and prototype data processing pipelines to capture, store, and serve data for subsequent analysis.
- Experience in sensor development
- Mechatronics / Robotics hardware & software development
- Gateway and API platform development
- Sensory data collection and analysis
- Firmware development is necessary
- Be able to program in C/C++
- Experience with version control tools (Git and Github)
- You are able to sketch, design and prototype boards.
- Knowledge in PCB Design (Eagle) and PCB Manufacturing
- Knowledge in circuit analysis
Beneficial Expertise (+)
- Machine Learning
- Server Configuration
Interested and want to know more? Say hello!
To apply for this job please visit thehub.io.