Greenbyte makes an industry-leading SaaS offering to monitor, analyze, and optimize renewable energy plants. Our cloud platform communicates in real-time with thousands of renewable energy assets around the world to collect their data, which is visualized in a modern cloud-based web system. As one of Sweden’s fastest-growing tech companies, we’re on a mission to push the renewable energy revolution forward. Currently, we are looking to expand our team in Gothenburg with passionate and engaged Software Engineers.
Our product development is divided into cross-functional teams, each autonomously owning and maintaining an area of the product. They work together with their product manager to define and deliver end-to-end features that help our customers manage their renewable portfolio in a constantly changing and growing energy market.
Outside of the teams, we also run communities of practice, called guilds, that voluntarily work within the company to define guidelines and drive initiatives.
What will you be doing?
- You will be part of a cross-functional product development team that builds, maintains, and operates an area of our product.
- Together with your colleagues and your team’s product manager, you will figure out how to solve the problems that stakeholders of renewable energy assets are facing.
- You will be developing our product with frequent code merges that go live weekly.
- Support the continuous improvement of your team and the development process through team retrospectives and guild initiatives.
- Develop your skills through internal and external learning events.
- Tune in to renewable energy conferences, learn about the renewable industry, and interact with our lovely customers.
Please mention Impact Jobs in your application.
To apply for this job please visit emp.jobylon.com.