To support a growing product and organization, we are now looking for an additional Product Manager to join our team of product managers, UI/UX designers, and technical writers. Our product development is divided into cross-functional teams, each autonomously owning and maintaining an area of the product. You’ll work with one of these teams to define and deliver end-to-end solutions that help our customers manage their renewable portfolio in a constantly changing and growing energy market.
As Product Manager, you’ll have responsibility for your product backlog and ensuring that your engineering team always knows what they should be doing and understands why. You will act as a cross-functional link; bridging gaps between various functions and departments, most prominently between Engineering, Sales, and Customer Success. You’ll be part of the team that defines the product strategy, and the KRs and outcomes that will get us there.
You will serve as an internal and external evangelist for our product, communicating regularly with customers and users and sometimes working with sales and key customers in a pre-sales support capacity.
Expectations & Tasks
- Perform continuous discovery with customers and users to fully understand their problems and business needs
- Work with your engineering team to find the solutions that make the biggest impact to solve customer problems
- Define product outcomes that help us progress towards company OKRs
- Own, prioritize, and develop your product backlog and communicate with your team so they understand the why behind each item
- Prioritize incoming product suggestions including user feature requests, feedback from Sales & Customer Success, and strategic projects.
- Communicate with the Customer Success team and Early Access users to get feedback and iterate on solutions
- Monitor key metrics related to usage and user experience to improve the product
- Communicate internally and externally about product status, news, and updates
WORK WITH GREAT PEOPLE
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
Education & Profile
- 3+ years experience as an agile Product Manager for SaaS
- Proficient in product management processes like interviewing, impact mapping, story mapping, product kata, and setting outcomes.
- Process-oriented and driven by process and workflow improvements
- Interest in renewable energy
- Curious about professional trends and new technologies
- Able to say no, even in the face of convincing arguments and pressure
- Experience in renewable energy
- Experience with outcome-based product management
- Experience with data analysis and analytics tools like Heap Analytics, PowerBI, Hotjar
- Product Manager experience with enterprise B2B software
- Proficiency in Jira, Confluence
GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- Fast-growing and dynamic team
- Focus on curiosity and learning
- Office in central Gothenburg
- Fresh fruits & free drinks
- Talented and passionate people
- International working environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Greenbyte is delivering a state-of-the-art SaaS (Software as a Service) application to owners and operators of wind and solar power plants around the world. With our help, they produce more green energy and blow the competition out of the water. Greenbyte is not only one of Sweden fastest growing tech companies, we are also a family, with all values that the wording entails. We work closely together to accomplish great things. The team is made of hard-working, fun-loving people who are passionate about making the world better. We need fierce but humble people to help us achieve our ambitious plan. If you are all that and more, join us!
To apply for this job please visit emp.jobylon.com.