We are looking for Sales Assistants in two of our Repair shops in Stockholm, with an immediate start date. It’s a part-time temporary position until the end of 2020, with the possibility for extension.
You are expected to work mostly during weekends, but also on weekdays when needed. Flexibility in regards to schedule is requested.
Our store at Skånegatan 75 is our first shop in Sweden opened in 2007. It’s right in the area of Nytorget, Södermalm, where you find cozy restaurants and nice vintage shopping. Our second repair shop in Stockholm opened 2014 in the area of Bibliotekstan at Jakobsbergsgatan 11. It’s a large shopping district with exclusive shopping and restaurants with a history of over 120 years.
As a Sales Assistant, you are a part of the Retail team. You are responsible to educate and inform customers on our products, policies, and ethos. The aim is to maximize sales and provide the best in class Nudie Jeans customer service.
Main responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Responsible for generating sales and provide excellent customer service.
- Work towards set goals and KPI’s.
- Follow defined routines and guidelines.
- Repair and hemming service.
- Assisting with weekly deliveries.
- Secure that our products are presented according to visual guidelines.
- Maintain an organized stock room.
- The ability to quickly learn the POS system and other applications.
Who you are:
- Non-prestigious and has a “can do attitude”.
- You get things done, whether it’s on your own or as a member of a team.
- Result oriented and driven by exceeding customer expectations.
- Strong people skills. Easily develops relationships and networks.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
- Passionate about Nudie Jeans philosophy and our products.
Interviews will be ongoing so please don’t hesitate to apply! We only accept applications via our website.
About Nudie Jeans
Nudie Jeans is a privately owned denim brand founded in Gothenburg in 2001 by Maria Erixon Levin. The headquarters is situated in the hometown of Gothenburg.
Since the beginning, sustainability, both environmental and social, has been the essence of the brand. Besides a denim collection made with 100% organic cotton, Nudie Jeans has a transparent production showcased on the website and has implemented an ambitious repair and reuse-program. A ripped pair of Nudie Jeans can always be repaired free of charge in a Nudie Jeans Repair Shop. We also offer a trade-in discount if the customer no longer uses their jeans, we repair the old ones and resell them as reuse jeans in our Repair Shops and webshop.
Nudie Jeans Co is sold in over 50 countries. There are currently 31 Nudie Jeans Repair Shops located throughout Europe, the USA, Australia, and Japan.
URL to this page:
To apply for this job please visit web103.reachmee.com.