What you will do:
Build a solid inbound sustainability marketing and communication strategy to convey our point of view and generate interaction and leads via different digital channels. The work will consist of putting a strategy together, executing, and evaluating to continuously optimize it using available data. You will also create content which will align with our visual identity and tone of voice.
Your main responsibilities will be to create and maintain:
- A content strategy
- Visual identity
- Tone of voice
- Content creation
- Sustainability marketing and communications
To thrive in this role, you are a Native English speaker with excellent communication skills and a solid understanding of sustainable development. You should be passionate and driven and have an educational background in sustainability, international environment issues, and/or digitalization. As Prosperous Planet interacts with the American market, you ideally have American citizenship and knowledge of the United States to assist with cultural translations and advanced sustainability communications in English.
Qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Native English speaker and writer with American citizenship that can assist in our American market interactions
- Fluent Swedish speaker and writer
- Undergraduate degree in International Studies and/or Sustainable Development
- Recent Master’s graduate (by Fall 2021) in one of the above fields or in an area such as Digital Management or Creative Strategy, preferably from a creative business school
- Demonstrated experience working with sustainability and digital project management
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Solid understanding of sustainability
- Kommunikationsstrateg – erfarenhet efterfrågas
- Eftergymnasial utbildning två år eller längre inom Samhälls- och beteendevetenskap
- Grafisk design
- Digital marknadsföring/Onlinemarknadsföring
- Digital bildbearbetning
Var ligger arbetsplatsen?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org