You are passionate about growth marketing in particular, but you thrive being in sync with every aspect of the business, continuously striving to improve with a holistic approach to marketing, product and user experience.
Your goal is to set, execute and tweak the strategy that will take Skillbreak to the next level. You know how to identify, prioritize and execute on new commercial opportunities while securing a great customer experience. You run projects and campaigns with a data driven mindset. You’ll have full responsibility for all channels (owned, earned and paid), and you’re on top of our north-star KPI driving bookings, generating organic traffic, and increasing conversion.
Why join us?
- We offer a key role in an exciting impact-tech startup business with serious growth potential. Proven product market fit and trending market (gig-economy, crafting, skill-sharing, ed-tech) We’re at the beginning of our journey to create a social marketplace that changes the way people learn and view creativity.
- Your work will be seen and used by thousands directly. A chance to build a brand, generate value and make a larger impact long-term.
- A great opportunity to shape your own role and influence processes and product development directly. You get to work with an ambitious team in an including, collaborative and fast-paced setting.
- Flexible work hours. Co-office in Gamla stan. Monthly salary, performance-based compensation, stock options.
Who are you?
We believe you are strategic-minded and highly analytical, but also creative, result oriented and brave. You are super-resourceful and confident in the somewhat chaotic and ever-changing environment of a startup. It is important to us that you are a team player who wants to be part of building Skillbreak and deliver on our vision.
We care less about your formal qualifications, years of experience and current title. We need a growth chief with a genuine love of growth-marketing and tech who’s able to develop a strategy, prioritize and execute on both continuous- and ad hoc initiatives. In order to do this we think you have experience from and a track-record of
- Performance marketing, growth hacking and data-driven marketing
- Social media, content creation, SEO and SEM
- Email-marketing, retargeting and marketing automation
- Analytics and conversion rate optimization
Experience from expansion, international growth journeys, e-commerce, community- and marketplace development, customer insight, and brand management is meritorious.
Note that this is a full-time role, based in Stockholm and fluent Swedish and English is required.
Ready? Apply now! We consider candidates on an ongoing basis and will close the opening when we find the right candidate.
To apply for this job please visit thehub.io.